8.10.2008

Tagged...

I was tagged by my cousin Amber. I have to list 6 quirks that I have. The problem with this is I have so many!

1. I HAVE to wash my face every morning and every night! I am obsessed! I also hate it when people or things touch my face.

2. I HAVE to have a certain amount of ice in my drinks...weird I know. I hate when I don't have enough but too much is no fun also.

3. I Always order the same thing to eat at every restaurant we go to. I'm not one to try new things...I don't want buyers remorse!

4. I HAVE to have a Diet Coke by at least noon everyday! 

5. I Never go to bed before midnight...I can never sleep!

6. I HAVE to have everything just Perfect, or I don't do it (not a very good thing)

I guess some of these things are pretty silly, but they make me-ME.

I tag...Karen, Stormi, and Penny

3 comments:

Shaylyn said...

I am with you in the pop department. Oh, well. It's those little wierd things about us that make life interesting. By the way, you're not that wierd either!

Debra said...

so good to see whats you've been up to these last few years! your fam is georgous! I had no idea you liked photography, you do an excellent job! Keep in touch, and tell Zac hi for me. We missed you guys at the reunion. (it was pretty interesting to see everyone).

Summer said...

Crap I have no time for tags!!! Ok I'll get around to it!