I love Mini Boden. They have the coolest boy clothes. The best part is that they have them little dude sizes too. They have really fun colors and are distressed. i love boys that are a little missed matched. 
This story is both heartbreaking and so touching. I was so moved by all the love and concern that so many people have as well as the donations that have been made. I wish the very best for them as well as their sweet children. Please keep this family in your prayers. It is truly amazing what the power of Prayer can do. Our Father in Heavens Plan for us we do not know, but I am so glad that I have His love and guidance in my life everyday. Please read about this family and if you can donate, that would be wonderful!
1 comment:
i wish I had a boy to dress in all those adorable boy clothes...maybe someday!
Post a Comment