6.14.2008

My New Bra's...

Chantelle Body Sculpt T-Shirt Bra
Natori Memory Couture Bra

Attention all you sagging Lady's out there! I finally, after longs looks in the mirror and tears, decided to go get a NEW BRA!! It was either have the surgery done ASAP or get a new bra to hold up my sagging lady friends. I don't know about you but after nursing two kids, for a long time, my girls just don't look the same, not to mention they are sucked dry! So, I went to my favorite store, Nordstrom's, and told the cute girl I was desperate and need something bad. She took me back to the dressing rooms, ordered me to take of my shirt and she did a true measurement. I have always just had them measure me with all 50 layers I have on. I was shocked to realize that I was wearing the completely wrong size. I was wearing a 36 B. I am really a 34 DD! What? After she got the right sizes of bra's to try on, she put them on me. Again never had this done before! But I was again shocked to find out that I was also wearing my bra completely wrong! Talk about feeling like a total idiot! So here's the rules girls...your bra should fit snug around you on the last clasp! That way when it stretches out you can actually tighten it.  Next...the center of the bra should lay flat against your chest in between the girls. The most important thing I learned was this...THE BAND OF THE BRA SHOULD BE PULLED DOWN IN THE BACK! I am talking below the middle of your back! Now this helps with my favorite-BACK FAT! I about feel on the floor when I put my shirt back on and saw the girls pulled back up at attention and it looks like I have lost some of my nasty back fat! So I am telling you-GO GET A NEW BRA!!! You will feel like a MILLION BUCKS! I recommend going to Courtney Killpack, she is a certified bra fitter at the Nordstrom in the University Mall in Orem. Now I know what you are thinking, yea but I'm sure they are expensive. Well you right they are, but what is having the girls sit where they are supposed to be worth? Every penny if you ask me! Tell her I sent you, I told her I was going to tell everyone I knew. It is one of those things we as women should do for ourselves. Here are the two bras I got and I am loving them. 

3 comments:

Shaylyn said...

My Mom tought me early that a bra is something that you do NOT skimp on. I usually go to Dillards to get fit. It makes all the difference in the world.

Summer said...

ok I am so there! My ladies are really having issues! I am so going...no money for surgery but money for a new bra no problem:)

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

Hahahaha! That is too funny! I am totally going to get a new bra! Thanks for the tips. I think all women need to read your blog post!