Ok so I know that everyone who is human has read the Twilight series I'm sure! I have read the first 2 books. I still need to finish the 3rd. I know I am going to get a "what" from you, but I have to pace myself. When I start one I have to finish it! And with everything else in my life I have to have the time. I do like the books, but one thing really bothers me...Why does Bella whine so much? Girls that whine really bug me! That is the only thing I would change. I mean I understand that she is in love with Edward, and is really hurt when he leaves, but come on! I would love to hear what you all think. If you have other friends that love this book...send them here. I really want to know what everyone is really thinking instead of just the typical answer you get...Oh I love them, they are the best! I am excited to see the movie though. The Trailer is awesome! Watch it, if you haven't, or if you are like me, you can watch it over and over!
6.23.2008
All the Hype...
Ok so I know that everyone who is human has read the Twilight series I'm sure! I have read the first 2 books. I still need to finish the 3rd. I know I am going to get a "what" from you, but I have to pace myself. When I start one I have to finish it! And with everything else in my life I have to have the time. I do like the books, but one thing really bothers me...Why does Bella whine so much? Girls that whine really bug me! That is the only thing I would change. I mean I understand that she is in love with Edward, and is really hurt when he leaves, but come on! I would love to hear what you all think. If you have other friends that love this book...send them here. I really want to know what everyone is really thinking instead of just the typical answer you get...Oh I love them, they are the best! I am excited to see the movie though. The Trailer is awesome! Watch it, if you haven't, or if you are like me, you can watch it over and over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I guess I'm not HUMAN!!!
I feel a girls night out coming!
oh no you havent finished the 3rd! I will be one of the coolest people on earth waiting in line before midnight at barns and noble for the forth. yes shes a total bleeding heart but come on.....it is edward! ps boooooooo jacob! this 4th books gonna tick me off cause I know she is gonna go back and forth between the two!
just clicked over here from brooke's blush blog, thought I'd check out your question picture answer thingy.. whatever you call it! :)
Anyways, I definitely agree that Bella whines too much. Although, if I had her situation I'd probably whine a lot as well...but, she's got two great guys chasing after her, what else does she have to complain about?! (Other than the fact that there's lots of other crazies chasing after her.. hmmm)
Are you an Edward or Jacob fan?
I can't decide which one I like...Edward is like the hot guy who takes your breath away. He walks in the room and your heart jumps. jacob is the nice guy, but every once in a while you look at him and suddenly your heart is pounding. It takes you off guard then you find yourself thinking about it all time. So I think it depends on my mood which one I like better. High School Drama why do you love it so much?
Post a Comment