So I don't know who else loves this show as much I do, but it ROCKS! It is definitely in my top 5 of faves. Yes I am a sucker for that High School drama, but who isn't right? I just finished the season and it was so good, one of my favorites for sure. If you haven't watched it, I would highly recommend starting it from the beginning! You will soon learn to love all of them as I have! If you are a fan like me, Who should Lucas Choose? I am so torn, but I would love to hear...





3 comments:
i cant decide payton or brooke.....hmmmmmm whta a decision! sort of like edward or jakob?????
ho no I love it to!!!! a also cant wait for gossip girl to start bak up!!!!!!
Vanessa!
I don't know how I found your blog, but I'm glad I did! You have an adorable family! It's been so long! I'd love to keep in touch!
:)Brynn (Lemon) Haskell
Post a Comment