7.18.2008

So I was lurking on some of my favorite photography blogs and they are playing this game. I had to indulge...and it is a lot of fun. Try guessing mine by leaving comments! 

How to play: You have to use Google Image search to answer the ?'s below. You can only use the 1st page that pops up. Some are silly...Some are CRYPTIC
Let me know if you indulge! 

my Age...

place I'd like to Travel...

favorite object...

favorite Place...

favorite Food...

favorite animal...

favorite Color...

Town I was born...

Town where I live...

past Pet...

past Love...ok still is hehe

Best friends Nickname...

Screen name...

First name...

Middle name...

Last name...

Bad habit...

Granny's name...

College...

What I'm doing right now...

5 comments:

Brooke said...

nice hahahaha

Shaylyn said...

Nice...It took me a while to figure out what was going on!

Anonymous said...

You are 28!?

nate & traci said...

This was hilarious! I love it!

Melanie said...

Clever- a scavenger hunt on line!