K I saw Katherine Heigl toting a bag similar to this one and I feel in love with it! Of course the one she had was like over $1,000! So I have been searching and found something very close! The purple is sooo fun for Fall! Maybe a Birthday Present? This is only $63.00! What a DEAL!!!! You can find tons of cute bags here: www.ebags.com. This Bag is by TOKYObay.
9.13.2008
A Must Have...
K I saw Katherine Heigl toting a bag similar to this one and I feel in love with it! Of course the one she had was like over $1,000! So I have been searching and found something very close! The purple is sooo fun for Fall! Maybe a Birthday Present? This is only $63.00! What a DEAL!!!! You can find tons of cute bags here: www.ebags.com. This Bag is by TOKYObay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Done!
Happy Birthday!!
It should arrive around the 18th. I don't think we will be able to celebrate with you this year but know that we love you and are grateful for all you are and all you do!
Love you Tons!
Mom and Family!
OH THANK YOU!!!! I am soooo excited!!!
I love you guys so much! I will be looking so cute with my new bag ha ha!
I have started to look to Vanessa as my personal stylist. She always knows just the perfect little something that will make us all look in style. Thanks for finding a lower priced version though- $1000 is very dear to me when I get it by herdin' 6th graders. Happy birthday??? When is the big day and how old?
Post a Comment