Here is look into what can be found in our TIVO for the New Fall Season! Love September! All my favorite shows are back!!! Let me know what you are watching!

Gossip Girl is just plain fun! High School Drama!

My favorite High School Drama! This is a really good season!

Love this show, true inspiration! Isabel loves to watch this one too!

Have to have a great dance show! This one looks like a good one!

Will McDreamy and Meredith finally be together? LOVE, LOVE , LOVE this show!

Zac's Favorite for sure! Lots of good laughs!

Can't get enough of this one! I love everything about it! HOT, HOT, HOT!

Brothers and Sister always seems to pull at my hear strings! Love it!

Zac and I watch this show together! It is out favorite! Love Coach Taylor! Premieres on Directv in October on Channel 101! Can't Wait!
Also staring in October, Kath and Kim! This looks so funny! I love Molly Shannon!





8 comments:
Well, I'll be watching Dancing with the stars and I know Mazie will be on to the Office. I love NCIS, House and Bones, We also like to watch USA channel and Psych, Burn Notice, Munk and TNT The Closer, and In Plain Sight!
"You're a presentation tool. Wait, okay, you're not a tool." Oh, wait. This isn't the office, I guess! That's what I will be watching on Thursday.
Of course I'll be watching football!! The Office is a must as well as the Biggest Loser. And you can't forget The Hills!
HI!!!! Oh my goodness, I am so glad to hear from you! So happy you found me through Miss Carly. I would really like to stalk your blog if you don't mind.
You have inspired me to make a blog for just me, I hope you don't mind, I really need an outlet just for me and this is a perfect way!
How are you guys? Where are you now? Your children are beautiful and your photography is amazing! I would love a price list for your holiday cards, could you email one to me? brendajenloe@gmail.com
Talk soon - Brenda
Lets see... I think I watch too many shows! Gossip Girl, Dancing with the stars, Greys anatomy, Lipstick Jungle & Desperate Housewives!!! Yea! for new episodes! I can't wait for all the premiers!I have never watched one tree hill. Do you like that show?
I'm glad someone else out there looks forward to Fall T.V. as much as I do!
I don't have direct tv. What am I suppose to do about Friday Night Lights? AHHHH!
You are so funny. I was surprised that none of our shows are the same!!!!
My favorites are "The Hills" for sure, "The Island"(real world/road rules challenge), The Biggest Loser (Love this one) and then Americas next top model. There are a few others but I love these. I know some of them are dumb, but I don't care! I love House and Law and Order SVU. but yeah.
So another boy for me!! I knew it was a boy. I am so excited. Maybe I will get a girl for my 4th. But I will be thrilled either way. Maybe my boys will marry cute little dancer girls! Hahah, anyway!
Post a Comment