10.22.2008

Tagged...by 8's

I have been tagged!!! Everything in 8's...so here we go!

8 Favorite TV shows:
-One Tree Hill
-Greys Anatomy
-Brothers and Sisters
-The Hills
-Gossip Girl
-Desperate Housewives
-Friday Night Lights
-The Office

8 Favorite Restaurants:
-Cafe Rio
-Cheese Cake Factory
-JCW's
-Chilis
-Cabo Grill
-Loco Lizard
-Texas Roadhouse
-Cafe Rio (got to say it twice!)

8 Things I did Yesterday:
-Changed some not so pleasant diapers
-Did some Laundry
-Kissed Zac (mmm)
-Drank Diet Coke (big surprise)
-Listened to Isabel Read
-Chased Jack around
-Edited some pictures
-Renewed my Temple Recommend

8 Things I am Looking forward too:
-For Jack to start talking more so he is not so frustrated
-Ski Season (more money yea)
-Snow (not for me, but Zac and the kids love it)
-Holidays
-Getting better at Photography
-Finishing all my dance choreography
-A Vacation (any where, any place, just me and ZAC)
-Wearing my new boots (see below, they are so cute)

8 Things I love about Fall:
-The leaves!
-The crispness in the air
-Carmel apples
-Halloween
-No more bugs on my windshield
-Schedules (love this)
-Hot Coco
-Having my sun roof open and not cooking to death

8 Things on my Wish List:
-Tummy Tuck and Boob Job! (I know superficial but admit it you all want one!)
-A day at the SPA
-New Jeans
-New Lens
-More money in Savings (stashing money is so fun)
-To finish the Basement
-A Vacation (oh wait already said that...I must need that one)
-Oh why we are wishing, to win some big money haha!

8 People I Tag:
-Brenda
-Ashley
-Amber
-Aunt Sharrie
-Mom
-Shaylynn
-Danielle
-Stephanie


2 comments:

Daedre said...

Love your lists! I can identify with MANY of those!!!

Mrs. Stephanie Finlayson said...

Do you mean your sister in law Stephanie? Are you sure that you really want to know those answers from me? I will say this...on my wish list, I would wish that you and Danielle would move up to Cache Valley...any chance? Yeah, that's what I thought.