
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
My friend Brenda had this quiz on her blog. I am not a crazy fan of Twlight...like the rest of you out there! I mean lets be honest...I have only read the first and second book. But I will take being Alice, just as long as I not Belle haha!





8 comments:
I knew we had a lot in common! I'm not really a Twilight psycho, but I did enjoy the books, fun stories, absolutely absurd, but fun.
I read all four of the books, but they drove me crazy! Bella is such a twit and it is beyond me why so many people risked life and limb for her. And what is with all that neck nuzzling that went on in the first book, For heck sakes! I don't think I will bother to see the movie.
HA HA HA!!! I think the same way! I think Belle is a total whinner!
well I have to admit I took the quiz just to see who I would be and I turned out to be Bella so thanks for making me feel lame about it! Ha ha! I least I end up with Edward. I guess theres that!
The fourth book is the best one! It is brilliant. Your right on about bella, she is a total whinner. But it all makes sense in the last book. She turns out to be an amazing character.....get reading!
Even if she is an idiot, I can't believe you didn't read the last 2 books. That needs to be your winter goal, Vanessa!
EVERYONE MUST READ "HUNGER GAMES" by Susanne Collins! Do not read the cover or find out what it is about. Just jump in. I promise an excellent read! I will say this...the girl is this book, Katniss, could and would kick Bella butt around the block.
Vanessa...you wanted a book recommendation...here you go.
I'm Esme...it fits huh?! You are totally Alice. Danielle, who are you?
Post a Comment